The POWER Program may be able to help. We serve young adults and their loved ones as they face changes in the way they think, act, or relate to others. Our team of caring, open-minded professionals provides support to help people reach their goals in school, work, and relationships.
What Happens when I Participate?
You will be offered an array of services based on your needs and preferences including:
- Help finding a job or completing school.
- Access to resources that might help you (food, housing, clothes, and leisure activities including yoga, hiking in the park or visiting the library).
- Opportunities to talk about what you’re going through with people who understand.
Our skilled, nonjudgmental therapists can help you work through concerns you may be facing, including but not limited to:
- Strained relationships
- Difficulty talking to others
- Uncertainty about the future
Young adults enrolled in the POWER Program can receive services for up to 2 years. We CAN accept young adults who do not have health insurance and can provide services regardless of ability to pay. If you would like more information about how to enroll in the POWER Program, please contact us at: